Structural / CollisionFree Estimate
- Our company has the capability to perform most any repair. We are licensed, certified, insured, locally owned and part of the NFIB. We do warranties, insurance and customer pay work.
Shop RateStarting at
- We service all types of motorhomes from tent trailers, conversion vans, Class A and Class C. We offer 50 amp hookups and water hookups for our overnight guests. Quality Coach Services works on the exterior and interior as well as chassis work on most manufacturers. We provide excellent service that will meet your expectations.
- We offer a comprehensive lineup of maintenance services. See our list of services below for details and specific pricing.
See a full list of all our services here:
- REPLACE SPARK PLUGS
- LUBE AND OIL FILTER
- AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION SERVICE
- FRONT WHEEL BEARINGS REPACK
- OSHKOSH & FORD CHASSIS
- TRAILERS, PER AXLE
- COOLING SYSTEM SERVICE
- CHARGING SYSTEM SERVICE
- RV CHARGING SYSTEM SERVICE
- RV PROPANE LEAK TEST
- FUEL SYSTEM SERVICE
- REPLACE FUEL FILTER
- TRAILER SIDING AND STRUCTURE REPAIR
- COLLISION REPAIR
- CUSTOM LED LIGHTING
- WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
See what some of our satisfied customers have to say!
We have a small, beloved tent trailer. When repairs are needed, (and if you own an RV you know that’s an occasional reality) we take it to QCS. They are always efficient, timely, and honest. We truly do appreciate Robert and his crew at QCS!
We spent the last three days at Quality Coach Service, They fixed two big problems with our coach that no other RV repair service could even find, much less fix. The owner, Robert and his expert service rep Brian did an awesome job. They were bound and determined to find what was causing our problems and their thoughtful and thorough analysis of the problem lead to a quick solution. They were accommodating and helpful and made us feel like family. We have already recommended them to other RVer’s and will continue to do so without hesitation. They are THE BEST!
After experiencing a flat tire in my class A, my motor home was brought to Quality for extensive repair several years ago. After repairs done by other shops that had to be redone by QCS (correctly) and all the other ouches and breakdowns that we rv’ers are familiar with, I just don’t go anywhere else – even if I have to return from WA or AZ to get reasonable and exemplary service. Except in emergencies, I just don’t let anyone else touch her. In fact, sometimes my mh just heads to QCS to demand care. (Well, I swear she does anyway.) AND, most importantly, I have referred many here and they all have been grateful and pleased. Bring your rv ills here and you might find me here also..